Cart is Empty
The Most Potent Pre-Trainer In the World
This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illictly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.
How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.
THE JETMASS ADVANTAGE
Fast acting muscle volumizer for after you demolish your workout.
Supports recovery for hard training athletes from resistance exercise and promotes exercise-induced gains in lean muscle mass, strength, and overall performance.*
For maximum results, you may want to take 1 serving of pre workout powder JETFUSE before workouts and 1 serving of JETMASS after workouts
OXYWHEY LEAN PROTEIN
OxyWhey is a delicious 100% lean whey protein powder comprising of the best quality sources of protein. With virtually no carbs, sugars, cholesterol or lactose, OxyWhey’s formula is designed to promote lean muscle growth and help achieve a healthy daily protein intake.
OxyWhey is the ideal post workout protein shake, a delicious addition to breakfast, an extra dose of protein after dinner or a nutritious snack between meals.
OxyWhey provides 24 grams of lean protein per serving, comprising majority Whey Protein Isolate, for optimal protein per serving.
The addition of Whey Protein Concentrate and Micellar Casein helps to maximize the rate of protein absorption required to support immediate protein and amino acid requirements for muscle recovery, and also ensure that there are enough free form amino acids in the body for lean muscle growth and repair.
IS OXYWHEY GLUTEN AND LACTOSE FREE?
OxyWhey is gluten free. Although OxyWhey is extremely low in lactose, there are still trace quantities of lactose present in OxyWhey and if you have lactose allergies, you should test your tolerance levels prior to consistently consuming OxyWhey.
Consume twice daily or as your dietary needs require - Mix 1 scoop of OxyWhey with 6-8 ounces (177 ml - 295 ml) of water or nonfat milk.
We recommend consuming OxyWhey in the morning with your breakfast and also as a post workout protein shake (within 20 minutes after your workout to ensure you maximise your muscle recovery and lean muscle development).
COOKIES AND CREAM PROTEIN COOKIES
Craving cheesecake or cookies? Have both at the same time with these
absolutely delicious, fiber filled, and high protein Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake Cookies!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Scoops OxyWhey Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder (BUY ABOVE)
- 6 Tablespoons (45g) Coconut Flour*
- 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 4 Ounces (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Servings (43.5g) Mini Cookies
1. Combine ingredients into a bowl aside from the mini cookies
2. Mix everything together until all clumps are gone
3. Shape your mix into balls and put balls onto baking sheet
4. Crush up mini cookies and push them into the balls while flattening them.
5. You can make them as flat or thick as you want, but ensure they are al lthe
same size so they bake evenly!
6. Bake on 375F (190C) for 10 - 15 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe thanks to the team at EHPlabs.com
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 Scoops OxyWhey French Vanilla Protein Powder (BUY ABOVE)
- ½ Cup Quick Oats*
- ¼ Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Natural Peanut Butter, Warmed
- ¼ Cup Water mixed with 2-3 drops Liquid Stevia *
1. In a bowl add the OxyWhey French Vanilla protein powder, oats and chocolate chips.
Mix to combine.
2. Add the peanut butter and water+Stevia mixture. Mix well until combined.
3. Scoop the dough into balls using a small ice cream scoop and place them on a sheet
pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes then serve.
5. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 1 week.
Recipe thanks to the team at EHPlabs.com