Collagen + Australian Organic Greens
Peptipro SuperGreens - A source of Protein, Biotin & Iron
- Combine the almighty Peptipro Collagen with my daily dose of greens
- Use Organic Australian produced greens
- Avoid algae based greens because they are harsh on the stomach
- Use young leaves and cold pressed, not juiced to retain full nutrient spectrum
- Not “sugar coated” with flavours - green is green, keep it earthy
- Use greens that are known to be alkalising, nutrient dense and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Nature’s multi-vitamin.
- Organic Wheat Grass
- Organic Barley Grass
- Organic Alfalfa
- Organic Speltgrass
- Organic Oatgrass
A source of Iron, which
- Is necessary for normal oxygen transport
- Contributes to normal energy production
A source of Biotin, which
- Contributes to maintenance of normal hair
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
50% Collagen Hydrolysate and 50% Supergreens mix (Organic - Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa, Speltgrass and Oatgrass)
Mix 1 scoop (10 g) into 250ml of water, or your favourite drink. We recommend trying our Collagen+ Greens in coconut water or in your daily smoothie.
WHAT IS IN THE COLLAGEN+ GREENS BLEND?
50% of our mix is Peptipro Collagen and the other 50% is the blend of the greens as listed in the ingredients.
HOW DO I MIX THE COLLAGEN+ GREEN
You can use it to boost your smoothies, add to juice or even water. We love to have ours in coconut water.
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
We describe the taste as "earthy". Remember that this is a greens mix and we have not masked or sugar coated the flavours, so you will taste the greens as they were intended. Don't worry, it still tastes good by "greens" standards
WHERE ARE THE GREENS SOURCED FROM AND ARE THEY ORGANIC?
Firstly, all the greens are sourced from Australia, and we only use the young leaves as they are easier to digest. Secondly, the greens blend we use is all certified organic.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN+ GREEN?
For starters, you are getting a good source of protein from the collagen. The greens speak for themselves and are known to be alkalising. In addition, this mix is a source of biotin and iron.