Gingerbread Collagen Cookies
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- Low carb & Keto
- No Added Sugar
- Hair, Skin & Nails
- Bones & Joins
- Makes 5 large pieces
Christmas edition collaboration, a beautiful melt in your mouth gingerbread cookie, with our popular Coffee Vanilla
Almond Meal, Erythritol, Gingerbread Spice (10%) (Ginger Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Nutmeg Powder) Coconut Milk Powder, Pasture Raised Bovine Collagen Powder, MCT Oil Powder, Natural Flavour, Monk Fruit Juice Powder, Sunflower Lecithin Powder, Organic Vanilla Bean Powder, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Salt.
You Will Need:
- 1 small egg
- 15ml sugar free maple syrup (or mct oil)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 140*c (with fan) 160*c (without fan).
- In a bowl add the packet mix, egg and maple syrup and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until well combined.
- Place the mixture on a sheet of baking paper and cover with another sheet of baking paper.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and just firm to touch. Remove from the oven and let cool on tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with sugar free icing or sugar free chocolate if desired. The biscuits can be stored in an airtight container in the pantry for up to a week