Low Carb Crumb – Original
Perfect for whipping up a low carb chicken schnitzel, lamb cutlets, or a crumbed piece of your favourite fresh fish. This low carb gluten free crumb is easy to use and goes a long way!
- Keto Friendly
- Gluten & Soy Free
- Easy to use!
Lupin, tapioca flour, secret herbs and spices, onion, garlic, salt, pepper.
May contain traces of tree nuts, milk and sesame.
Made with love in Sydney, Australia.
To make your own healthy schnitzels, cutlets or crispy crumbed fish:
TIP – Unlike other gluten free bread crumbs, you don’t need to flour the food first! For fast, even cooking, make sure meat is less than 2cm thick, otherwise you’ll be ready on the outside, but not quite done on the inside.
- Place 40g of low carb gluten free bread crumb in shallow dish or plate.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat one egg with one tablespoon of water and salt to taste.
- Place your meat into the egg wash, coating all sides.
- Then place it into the crumb mix and turn until both sides are evenly coated.
- For best results, pan fry on medium heat with plenty of olive oil, until golden brown.