Organic Pine Needle Tea
At Kairos, we believe in embracing the sun, daily exercise, breathing freely and hugging loved ones. We also believe in fuelling your body with the wholesome goodness of nature, and enhancing your own immune system.
This tea is Pinus Massoniana, sourced from the mountainous province of Zheijang.
And the disclaimer… this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be consumed while pregnant.
Brewing & care
- Crush needles before use for best effect.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add a small handful of pine needle tea (1tsp per cup).
- Cover the pot with a lid and allow the needles to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat, but keep it covered and allow it to continue steeping.
- Once all the needles have sunk to the bottom and the tea has cooled, pour through a strainer into a cup and enjoy!
Cautionary: More research is needed, but, given the toxicity of some pine species, it is best to avoid drinking this tea if you are pregnant.