Star Anise Herbal Extract
- Most potent source of shikimic acid (superior to pine needle)
- Contains antioxidant Quercetin
- Forms part of renowned spike protein protocol (neutralises damaging spike proteins)
- Wards off and prevents fungal infections
- Antioxidants to help protect cells against free-radicals
- Promotes Healthy skin
- May support respiratory health
- May stimulate the immune system
- Known natural antibiotic
- Boosts circulation
- May induce relaxation and aid sleep
- May help balance hormones
- May boost heart health
- Natural flu fighter
- May help regulate blood sugar
- May help with digestive issues including bloating and colic
- 30ml Herbal Extract 1:3
Star Anise also known as ‘Illicium Verum’, an impressive source of several powerful bioactive compounds, all of which are vital contributors to good health. Some of the major health-promoting compounds found in Star Anise include Linalool, Quercetin, Anethole, Shikimic acid, Gallic acid and Limonene, together these compounds may contribute to the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of Star Anise. One of the most popular pharmacologically relevant attributes of Star Anise is its shikimic acid content. Shikimic acid is a compound with strong antiviral capabilities. Some research has revealed that star anise extract is as effective as antibiotics against multiple drug-resistant pathogenic bacteria.
Non-alcohol extraction, no GMO or fillers, vegan, gluten-free organic emulsifier, Organic MCT/FCO used as carrier oil.
Contents: Approximately 600 drops per bottle.
Dosage: Anywhere from 2-10 drops twice a day under the tongue working up a tolerance gradually.
Bonus: Included with drops is an information sheet containing a protocol for blocking and removing spike proteins using other easily available natural products.
These herbal extracts are potent concentrates made using dried herbs, certified organic ingredients, no fillers, GMO’s or chemicals and using natural gluten-free emulsifiers when needed and vegan friendly created in small batches following the same recipe each and every time. Prepared in a sterile environment using best food safety standards and practices.
Disclaimer: The information supplied is not intended as a substitute for independent professional advice, it is not intended to diagnosis, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Users should not disregard or delay in obtaining professional advice for any condition they may have.