The Original Collagen Peptipro
- Australian & New Zealand sourced
- MicroactiveTM Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides
- Australia's first, and ONLY collagen produced exclusively from Australian and New Zealand hides.
- Zero Taste. Add to virtually anything!
- Peptipro is flavourless and harmoniously dissolves in water at any temperature.
- Alternative to whey based protein that can cause bloating in some people.
- No Fat, No Carbs, No Sugar, Lactose Free, 97% Pure Protein.
- It enriches the nutritional value of your smoothies and snacks without altering the taste or texture.
Peptipro is unflavoured and mixes beautifully, allowing you to mix with juice or any other beverage of your choice. No more gritty taste and finally an alternative to whey based proteins that can cause bloating in some people.
- Full Description
Hydrolyzed collagen powder contains a unique profile of 18 different amino acids, including eight of the nine essential amino acids. Glycine, hydroxyproline and prolins account for nearly half of collagen hydrolysates's amino acid content.
There is no unpleasant taste associated with Peptipro hydrolyzed collagen powder, and it mixes easily with water, juice or any other liquid, hot or cold. It can even be added to protein drinks and smoothies.
We have made a premium food grade collagen, made exclusively from Australian and New Zealand hides, and utilising the worlds most advanced manufacturing processes.
100% - Australian and New Zealand sourced Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate
Mix 15 grams (1 scoop) into 250 mL of water, or your favourite drink.
We recommend trying our Peptipro in your daily coffee or tea.
HOW MUCH PROTEIN PER SERVE?
Our collagen is 97% protein so each 15 g serve contains 14.6 grams of protein.
WHAT DOES COLLAGEN TASTE LIKE?
Our collagen has no taste so you can add it to virtually anything.
CAN I MIX IT WITH COFFEE?
Absolutely, this is how we have it here at Gelpro. It does not affect the taste of the coffee and is not denatured in hot liquids. You can add it to tea as well
IS PEPTIPRO COLLAGEN HASTA TESTED?
Yes, our Peptipro Collagen is batch tested by HASTA. Click here for Certificate
WHAT TYPE OF COLLAGEN IS THIS?
Type I and Type III collagen
WHERE IS YOUR PRODUCT MADE?
We source our Cattle hides exclusively from Australia & New Zealand. We then send the hides to the United States, where we extract the Collagen to our specification. It's then returned and packed here in Australia. Unfortunately, the technology to extract the Collagen is not available for our use in Australia just yet, but we are working on it!