Activated B Complex
- High potency activated B complex
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Quatrefolic®)
- Supports energy production
- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methylfolate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Each capsule contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride 25mg
equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate 25mg
equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg
Calcium pantothenate 25mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 25mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.95mg
Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 842 micrograms
equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400 micrograms
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12) 400 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificialcolours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
WARNINGS: Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.