Calcium K2 with D3
- Strong, healthy bones
- Highly bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
- Calcium K2 with D3 contains two well absorbed forms of calcium - Aquamin™ and calcium citrate.
- Aquamin™ is a highly bioavailable source of calcium derived from mineralised seaweed.
- Calcium supports bone density and maintains strong, healthy bones. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life. Calcium may help prevent of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to support teeth mineralisation and maintain healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D assists intestinal absorption of calcium and helps maintain healthy, strong bones.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to maintain bone health by supporting bone density and strength in post-menopausal woman.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone 7), in the form of K2VITAL® Delta, is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone to support the integrity and strength of bones.
- Calcium and vitamin K2 help to maintain cardiovascular system health.
Each tablet contains:
Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™) 396mg
equiv. calcium 125mg
equiv. magnesium 9.2mg
Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium 125mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250mg
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta) 15 micrograms
Colecalciferol 8.3 micrograms
equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
WARNING: Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.