Earth Mask & Scrub
- Softens and tightens skin for a more youthful appearance
- Enhances blood circulation for cell regeneration
- Reduces pore size for clearer, tighter, more radiant skin
- Restores skins PH balance
- Rich in negative ions which removes positively-charged microscopic deposits of dirt, oils, and dead skin cells without causing irritation
- Effective for acne, blackheads and pimples
- Reduces the appearance of age spots , pigmentation and rosacea
- For all skin types
- Made in Australia
This beautiful scrub combines the healing powers of minerals and pure clays to beautify and soften skin, remove dirt and oils, reduce pore size and keep the skin full of life. It works as a face mask and exfoliating scrub, leaving skin cleansed, nourished and glowing; camera ready skin that oozes confidence. Say goodbye to filters for ever.
- Full Description
If your skin is dull, lackluster and tired then this is the only jar you need to reach for. Supercharged Food, Earth Mask & Scrub combines the hardworking, healing and enriching powers of minerals and clays from the purest sources, and is entirely free of man-made contaminants. Skin loving silica-rich minerals work best to beautify and keep your skin cleansed, soft and full of life. It is wonderful for rosacea and pigmentation.
Supercharged Food, Earth Mask & Scrub is a unique combination of the highest grade Diatomaceous Earth from the USA and Volcamin from the iconic outback town of Lightning Ridge in Australia.
It works as both a face mask and an oh-so-gentle yet effective exfoliating scrub and provides superb results to leave the skin instantly nourished, feeling softer, smoother and looking more radiant.
"I advocate nature over chemicals at every opportunity. This is my best kept beauty secret, combining organic minerals sourced straight from the earth" Lee Holmes, Supercharged Food.
How to use:
It’s simple! As a mask, just add water to a tbsp. and apply evenly. Use weekly. As a scrub, work into a paste and apply using circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Use two to three times a week.