- Similar consistency to traditional gels
- Premium real ingredients
- 22 - 23g carbohydrates per serve
- Not sickly sweet or over flavoured
- Gut-friendly formulation
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- Easy to open
- Made in New Zealand
Most sports gels on the market are hard to consume, taste artificial and are sickly sweet making them difficult to use for long periods while training and racing. PURE Energy Gels are a refreshing change and the end result is a natural easy-to-use energy gel that’s ideal for training, sports and racing.
- Cola - With real Kola nut, lemon and 30mg caffeine. A great natural cola taste.
- Espresso - With real espresso coffee, each batch is unique as we use new coffee beans from around the world. The coffee origin is marked by the best-before date. It's as close as we could get to a real espresso coffee and the 3omg is from the espresso.
- Manuka Honey - With real New Zealand premium manuka honey, it has a smooth caramel-honey taste with a hint of sea salt.
- Orange Lemon Lime - With real orange, lemon and lime fruit juices, this is a go-to flavour for any citrus fans out there.
- Banana & Manuka Honey - With real banana and premium New Zealand manuka honey, it has a smooth banana-honey flavour with a buttery aftertaste.
RECOMMENDED USE: Use 15 minutes prior to activity, then every 30-40 minutes during exercise. Always use gel with 200-300ml of fluids to help prevent gastrointestinal upset. Maximum daily intake 10 servings.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food (Manuka Honey; Orange Lemon Lime; Banana Manuka Honey): This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate exercise program.
Supplemented Food (Cola, Espresso with Caffeine): Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate exercise program. Warning: Children under 15 years & pregnant or lactating women should use only under medical or dietetic supervision.