HG Gut Care Vanilla 150g
Support digestive system health
Herbs of Gold Gut Care is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- With Aloe vera & Slippery elm
- L-Glutamine 3.5g
- Supports gastrointestinal lining health
- Vegan Friendly
- Full Description
- Gut Care is formulated to support healthy gastrointestinal tract function.
- Gut Care contains Aloe vera and Licorice to maintain healthy mucous linings in the digestive system.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissue including mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract
- Calendula supports digestive system health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- L-Glutamine supports intestinal health as it is an important fuel source for intestinal mucosal cells.
- L-Glutamine and zinc support healthy digestive and immune system function.
- Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a probiotic yeast that supports beneficial flora in the digestive system. SB has the ability to survive stomach acid and bile, and has good adherence to intestinal mucosa.
- L-Glutamine and SB are important for secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA), which prevents the attachment of bacteria to mucosal cells.
- Gut Care is naturally sweetened and is available in a delicious vanilla flavoured powder.
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Each 5g contains:
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice - deglycyrrhizinated) root extract 150mg
derived from dry root 1.5g
Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract 200mg
derived from dry flower 2g
Aloe vera (Aloe vera) inner leaf juice powder extract 37.5mg
derived from fresh inner leaf 7.5g
Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder 200mg
Glutamine (L-Glutamine) 3.5g
Quercetin dihydrate (Quercetin) 100mg
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc 15mg
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 2.5 billion CFU
Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 5g (one level scoop) in 150mL water or juice, once daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Minerals supplements should not replace a balanced diet.