- Makes 1.2 kg of gummies
- Low Sugar
- Protein + Vitamin C
- Easy to make - just add water!
- Pure source of protein to support and build tissue
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Supports gut wellbeing
Gutsy Gummies is a low sugar snack to nourish kiddies and support their gut wellbeing. A fun & nutritious alternative to sugar-laden jellies and artificial gummies is finally here!
Strawberry: Australian Grass Fed Bovine Gelatin (78 %), Premium Fruits [Strawberry* (8 %), Cranberry, Wildcrafted Sea Buckthorn*], Natural Plant Based Flavours, Beetroot*, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin).
Blueberry: Australian Grass Fed Bovine Gelatin (80 %), Premium Fruits [Blueberry* (7 %), Apple*, Wildcrafted Sea Buckthorn*], Natural Plant Based Flavours, Blue Spirulina, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin). *Certified Organic Ingredients
Mango: Australian Grass Fed Bovine Gelatin (80 %), Premium Fruits [Mango (6 %), Apple*, Wildcrafted Sea Buckthorn*], Natural Plant Based Flavours, Turmeric*, Beetroot*, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin).
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Allergen warning: Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, egg, soy, sesame, lupin, fish, crustacean, mollusc and tree nuts.
Each preparation makes 6 serves.
- ‘Bloom’ Gutsy Gummies by adding 50 grams (1/3 cup) into 100 mL of water and stir until an even texture is achieved.
- Add 250 mL of recently boiled, hot water to the bloomed mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. Eat straight from the fridge.
Get creative by adding your favourite juices or fresh fruits!
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C, keep container sealed.
Prepared Gutsy Gummies: Store in the fridge & consume within 3 days.