- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Dairy & Gluten Free
- Spasmodic pains with nausea
- Constant nausea, vomiting does not relieve
- Morning sickness, travel sickness, asthma
- Spasmodic, hoarse cough. Dry or with rattling phlegm
- Nausea and vomiting with cough
- Bright red profuse bleeding with nausea
- Excessive salivation, especially in babies
This remedy is mainly indicated for persistent nausea and vomiting. There is a sensitivity to noise, the person feels chilly and irritable and averse to eating. It may be useful when symptoms come on after eating unripened fruits in summer or spasmodic chest symptoms during a period of cold, dry north winds. All ailments are accompanied with nausea and profuse saliva in the mouth. There may be a tendency towards nosebleeds or other blood losses that are accompanied by nausea. Symptoms may follow cold nights after hot days.
Always read the label.
Homoeopathic principles should be applied when using this remedy.
If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner promptly.