- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Australian Made
- No nasties
This creamy mild Korma curry is what dreams are made of. A thick and luscious curry, packed full of immune boosting spices and loaded with turmeric, this family favourite will become the hero of your weekly curry night. Better than your local takeout, this is one of those magical dishes that will impress crowds.
Add tablespoons of the paste to your favourite meatball/kofta recipe for juicy results and soak up with naan bread or steamed rice. Smear as a base on pizzas, wraps and cheesy toasties for a twist. Slow cooker, oven and very kid friendly...
Tomatoes, onion, Australian canola oil (GMO free), water, garlic, salt, ginger, raw sugar, vinegar, fresh roasted spices, coriander, turmeric powder, paprika, chillies and black pepper.
Korma Curry Recipe
- 1 jar KORMA CURRY PASTE
- 1kg of your choice of protein or vegetables
- 400ml of thickened cream or coconut cream
- 1/2 cup of ground cashews or almonds
- A handful of fresh coriander
- Whole nuts to garnish
1. Sauté protein or vegetables along with the paste in a saucepan until golden brown.
2. Add 1 cup of water and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Add cream, ground nuts and cook for another 15 minutes until ingredients are cooked to perfection.
4. Garnish with handfuls of coriander and whole nuts.
Serve decadently over steamed rice or with your favourite Indian breads.