Organic Wheat Grass
- 300% the calcium of milk.
- 800% more iron than spinach.
- 200% the fibre of bran.
- 24% protein (more than meat, fish, eggs or dairy).
- the major 18 vitamins, 20 minerals and 8 basic proteins required for proper body function.
- a generous supply of Beta-carotene, important in the function of Vit. A.
- a rich supply of Chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier.
- Over 80 minerals including Iron, Calcium and Potassium and the trace elements Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium.
- Antioxidants including SOD (super oxide dismutase).
- Is a highly alkalising food that counters the over-acidity of many processed foods.
- Australian Certified Organic
- NO GLUTEN, ADDITIVES, FILLERS or BINDERS.
Wheat Grass provides all the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, fibre and special nutrients like chlorophyll essential in our diet. These nutrients are integrated by Nature into a natural balance and potency un-matched by synthetic formulations. It is the most potent, convenient, and affordable way to help achieve your 5 + daily servings of vegetables.Synergy Wheat Grass is 100% pure, whole leaf Wheat Grass powder (Triticum aestivum).
It is grown outdoors without pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers in an environmentally clean area of Australia and contains no additives, fillers, colours or preservatives.
- Full Description
Where Does Synergy Natural Wheat Grass Come From?
Synergy Natural Wheat Grass is grown in Australia organically (i.e. without pesticides, herbicides, insecticides or fungicides) in open fertile soils. Cereal grass shoots grown in this way achieve normal root growth as well as proper leaf development and therefore they have a much higher nutritional value compared to grasses grown indoors in shallow trays.Synergy Wheat Grass is sensitively handled every step of the way during growing, harvesting and processing of the plant in order to protect its nutrient profile. The plant is harvested while young and tender, at its optimum nutritional peak. The freshly harvested leaf is transported within 1 hour to the processing plant where it is immediately slow dried in rotary driers at just above body temperature for a minimum period of 22 hours. The dried leaf is then milled into a fine powder using a world first twin pin milling system where the dried leaf enters a vacuum and is milled into a consistent particle size so it can easily be dissolved into liquids. Because this total system operates under vacuum it does not subject the product to any heat or friction usually found with conventional grinding methods - such heat compromises the quality and integrity of the product. You can be assured that Synergy powders are grown and processed to totally maximise the many fine attributes of these grasses. The whole leaf is processed to maintain the integrity of all the naturally occurring ingredients.
The product is not manually handled during the whole process.