Primal Pizza Base
We've developed a gluten free dough mix that's quick & easy make and won't leave you feeling bloated or overindulged:
- Gluten, Dairy, Grain & Nut Free
- Free from highly processed Vegtable Oils & Soy.
- No yeast, resting or proving required.
- A super versatile mix that will also create crackers, calzones, scrolls & more.
Tapioca Starch, Coconut Flour, Garlic Powder, Salt, Italian Herbs.
1 Packet makes 2 large or 4 small bases.
Things you Need:
150ml coconut oil or light olive oil
50ml apple cider vinegar
2 large eggs (or 2 egg replacements for vegan version)
40g coconut flour for kneading
- Preheat oven 220*C (fan forced). Line pizza trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl add the pizza base mix and set aside.
- In a small saucepan add your oil, water and apple cider vinegar place over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and add to dry ingredients. Mix well and set aside to cool.
- Once the mix is cool to touch, add 2 eggs (or egg replacements) lightly whisked and stir until combined.
- Place the mix onto a bench or board, dust with coconut flour and knead together to form the dough.
- Divide the dough and press out onto the lined trays. Add your desired toppings and bake for 15-17 mins or until the edges are golden brown.
*Depending on your oven, you may wish to pre bake your pizza bases before adding toppings