Vegan Brush Collection
- 12 perfectly designed brushes
- All brushes are vegan & cruelty free
- Superior soft vegan ombre bristles
- Black velvet embroidered pouch to keep your brushes protected
- Sustainability sourced bamboo handles.
Luxury 12 piece Vegan brush collection in a velvet roll perfect for travel.
Great for our tanning products for those that like perfection finish. Also amazing to apply our Face Compost Purple Power Mask.
Let’s face it. No one ever said “I have enough brushes”.
- Full Description
Eco By Sonya Driver LUXURY 12 PIECE VEGAN BRUSH COLLECTION in a velvet roll perfect for travel.
Great for our tanning products for those that like a perfection finish. Also amazing to apply our Face Compost Purple Power Mask.
Achieve professional and flawless high definition perfection with the new Eco By Sonya Driver Superior Vegan Brush Collection.
This superior brush kit contains:
EYE LINER | for defined lash line
LIP | for a perfect pout
DOUBLE SIDED EYEBROW | for perfect brows
CONCEALER | for concealing perfectly and covering blemishes
EYESHADOW CONTOUR | for contour perfection
EYESHADOW APPLICATION | for applying to both arch and eyelid
EYESHADOW BLENDING | for all over eyelid
FOUNDATION | for flawless application
MASK | for the perfect tanning application or to use with our Face Compost Purple Power Mask.
BUFFING & BLENDING | Great for shading
CONTOUR | for shading or for the perfect tanning application for hands & face.
POWDER | the perfect brush for all powders
Don’t wash them in harsh detergents. Love and care for your brushes like the way they love you!
When cleansing the bristles be careful not to wet the bamboo handles.
1. Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
2. Place a drop of your cleanser of choice into the palm of your clean hand.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles thoroughly.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Re-form the brush head back into its original shape.
7. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, which allows it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel — the bristles can turn mildewy.