Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate
- Vitamin C That's Easy On The Stomach
- Supports immune system health
- Vitamin C reduces common cold duration
- Non-acidic form of Vitamin C
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, dairy, GMOs, gluten, soy and refined sugar.
Melrose Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C, gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C supports immune system health, while also working as an antioxidant to prevent free radical damage to body cells. Including Vitamin C in the diet helps the body absorb nutrients like folic acid and iron.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Each 1g dose contains:
Ascorbic Acid 1000mg
Adults take 1.5g (approx 1/3 metric teaspoon) per day in water or juice or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2 to 12 years take 0.75g (approx 1/8 metric teaspoon) in water or juice or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.